Chaos Game Screensaver v2.1
Yes, it's true. After years of neglect I finally completed a revision of my popular fractal screensaver program. This incarnation automatically adjusts for screen size and collects all of the fractals into a single screensaver. I estimate that it can generate about 1000 unique patterns now.
Please note that this is a BETA release and still has a few bugs in it. These will be resolved in a future release. As with all freeware, I take no responsibility for anything.
(This screensaver was compiled in C++ for use with Windows operating systems, and may eventually be ported to Linux. If anyone is interested in porting it to either Linux or Apple systems, contact me and I will forward the most recent version of the code)
- Download the file from one of the sites listed above
- Decompress the file to produce a *.scr file
- Place the file in the Windows\System32 directory (or the file with the *.scr files in it) OR right-click on the scr file and then click 'Install'
- Right-click on the desktop and choose properties
- Select the Screen Saver tab
- Select ChaosGame for the screensaver